Ground Cover and Weed Management
- Owen, J., Davis, B., Hundley, D. (2009). Transitioning weed suppression from Roundup Original to Roundup Powemax with backpack and mistblower sprayers. In Ninth International Christmas Tree Research & Extension Conference IUFRO: 87-91.
- Owen, J., Hundley, D., and Davis, B. (2009). Roundup Powermax trials using backpack and mistblower sprayers. Limbs & Needles 36(4): 8-9.
- Hundley, D., and Neal, J. C. (2007). Ground cover suppression in North Carolina Fraser fir production. In Eighth International Christmas Tree Research & Extension Conference IUFRO: 70-71.
- Owen, J., and Hundley, D. (2007). Monitoring Fraser fir (Abies fraseri) growth to determine safe timing of glyphosate applications. In Eighth International Christmas Tree Research & Extension Conference IUFRO: 70.
- Davis, B. (2005) Seeding beneficial groundcovers. Limbs & Needles 32(1): 11, 13.
- Hundley, D. (2003). Achieving results through on farm research, a case study: Impact of Round-up Original applications on Fraser fir foliage during early shoot elongation. In Sixth International Christmas Tree Research & Extension Conference IUFRO: 60-64.
- Hundley, D. (2004). “Fields of clover.” Limbs & Needles 31(1): 16-17.
- Warren, S. L., Campbell, C. R., and Skroch, W. A. (1990). Nutrient concentrations and their seasonal patterns in Fraser fir and Norway spruce grown in seven vegetation management programs. J. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 115(1): 62-67.
- Warren, S. L., Skroch, W. A., and Hinesley, L. E. (1987). Effect of root completion and nitrogen on growth and mineral content of Abies fraseri. Can. J. For. Res. 17(9):1092-1099.
- Warren, S. L. (1986). Plantation management: its influence on soil fertility, herbaceous vegetation and growth of Fraser fir and Norway spruce. PhD thesis, North Carolina State University.
Was the information on this page helpful?