Swain County 4-H News
Swain County 4-H News is a newsletter published to inform Swain County youth and parents on rewarding opportunities and to showcase upcoming
4-H activities and programs.
For more information about 4-H in Swain County contact, Jennifer Hill at (828) 488-3848 or email@example.com.
SWAIN COUNTY 4-H CLUBS
(Meeting dates and special club announcements can be found here)
- West Swain 4-H Club
- 4-H TWD Sewing Club
- 4-H Tangled Feet Stompers Clogging
- 4-H Butterfly & Garden Club – February 12
- 4-H Shooting Sports Club – Planning Meeting: February 8
- 4-H Livestock Club – Club Meeting: March 1
If your are interested in joining a Swain County 4-H Club call 488-3848 for more information.
4-H Local News Articles
- Swain County’s 4-H Exhibit Wins 1st Place at NC State Fair
- 4-H Toy Drive to help Victims of East Tennessee Fires
- Military Care Packages 4-H Service Project
- Swain 4-H Cloggers Awarded at Mountain State Fair
- 2016 Holiday Card Art Contest
- Young Explorers 4-H Club
- Hey Kids! Did You Know You Can Be President?
- Swain County 4-H’s 2016 will be Our Best Year Yet!
- 4-H Sponsors Martin Luther King Jr. Event on January 18
- 4-H December Events & More!
- Swain County 4-H Christmas Float Wins First Place
- 4-H December Events and More!
- 4-H November 2015 Activities
- 4-H October 2015 Activities
- Meet Jennifer Hill, Swain County’s New 4-H Agent
MORE 4-H INFORMATION
4-H Summer Program Extravaganza – Once a year, Swain County 4-H mails out a newsletter listing all the exciting summer programs that will be offered to youth in the county (usually published in early May).